Re: Truth?!?

Yes, I agree. But which is primary: truth as correctness or truth as
disclosure? I don't think Heidegger has settled the question; he's just
highlighted it in a new way. Truth as disclosure is nothing other than
truth as being, no? Why is this the primary sense of truth? Isn't it
derivative as Aquinas argues?

Chris Morrissey, President Microsoft Certified Professional
More C Communications Inc. Microsoft Solution Provider
http://www.moreC.com phone 604.877.7731 fax 604.708.9047