Re: Truth?!?

Michael S.,

(I can't access pine on this thing or quote text directly, bear with me),

Speaking phenomenologically, truth IS relative, isn't it, to the
particular phenomenological subject? 'Objective' and 'eternal' truths -
in the sense of universally applicable to all subjects - simply
aren't given phenomenologically as far as I can tell. They derive
geneaologically from intersubjectivity from the call-and-response
process of error and correction that exists in a real society in
interaction with the world.

Maybe I'm phenomenologically stunted :).

Chris D.