RE: Outstanding Thinkers

An interesting observation! Let us overcome the unwanted hostility...

----------
From: Iain Thomson[SMTP:ithomson@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 1996 1:52 PM
To: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Outstanding thinkers

>Thought set out in writing is still exposed to the inevitable
>misunderstandings
>of contemporaries (as well as later generations)...

As the responses you received made so obvious.
Facelessness foments hostility (Heideggerians must pay heed to the
way technology reconstructs dialogue, even if it only brings out and
emphasizes certain tendencies which were clearly implicit in writing and
reading long before the net was cast; I admire your patience).
Iain