Re: BEING AND TIME question

Thanks for the reply Chris (and you also Erik)!

I expected there to be some philosopher in particular that Heidegger
lashing out at here. Guess not - As far as I have read, it looks
like Aristotle, Descartes, and Husserl are the primary bearers
of his wrath.

BTW, I wanted to let you guys know, I've been checking out some
of the other (listserv) philosophy discussions over the past
couple of weeks...and this is definitely the best one I've come
across. Most of the others are either way off the topic, or dominated
by idiots (or both). But you all have for the most part been very
insightful, without being too dry and dull!

Thanks for your help - I'm looking forward to future discussions!

Erika Hall