RE: grave thots on a great hack

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens henry
Verzonden: vrijdag 11 juni 2004 12:43
Aan: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: RE: grave thots on a great hack

do we not desire the secure days of monks and monasteries where the
legends have it the good monk does not die until granted permission by
his superior... and now we're all supposed to be benedictines in thrall
to the medical technology delivery system industry and its speedy
R&D/Mkt'g/pharmo-fashion dept. that gives the glamour to the similitude
of my ownmost potentiality for being...

oblivion creeps further along inside this side, like fumes from under
the door.

somewhere brooding here is the existentiale of stupidity...
the one heidegger left secret or erased in the first draft, following
plato or at least aristotle.

that will to will does not bring stupidity up to philosophy, but rather...

how can we not be enmeshed in the transcendental posture of stupidity
aka gestell?

Henry,

Imo only by acknowledging that we are completely enmeshed. Only then the
need to take distance can really rise. And only when the need is rising,
a way can be sought.

All other 'approaches' get stuck in the return of the same. That has already
been decided. Metaphysics and subjectivity are in their completion phase,
still using (and needing!!!!) the human subject. Seeing this, is acting.
It feels stupid - the change from subject to Dasein - , always again so,
but i think it's not.

rene