RE: embrionic lying

we cannot blame logos and legein for the lies told,
they are just our realm, and one should not deny one's
realm, cause then one is obliged to tell lies, and the more
the lying becomes inescapable, the harrrrder the tearrdrrops
will fallll.

a picture tells the story:

this morning in a paper in the train a picture of
the AIDS conference in Bangkok. On a screen one sees
the American representant Randall Tobias addressing
the conference, and thereunder a lot of Asians all
with the text: "HE'S LYING". Not YOU're lying, cos
these crooks are no longer addressable - as my daughter
says: you Amerigo's just have lost any sense for what's
different. (meanwhile 10.000 philosophers lie about difference
and alterity). And it's going to be terrrrii...

(choose: ...ffic (for the oil and weapon industry etc.)
...ble) (for the rest)

(was not Tobias the one in the bible, who got shit in his eyes?

not that i'm pro-european, here they are even worse,
these slaves that speak of freedom. Today terminates
the ultimatum by Bin Laden to Europe, which the
faggotleaders have turned down "unanimously".
It's not hard to prognose what's going to happen -
one can trust Bin in this respect. England and Holland
seem to be the targets: 2 liars, Blair and Balkenende,
supporting up to this day massive deceit, and betraying
their countries and Europe. And guilty in the highest degree
of the killings and torture and humiliation of Iraqi's.

SHAME SHAME SHAME