RE: electronique sillicide bombardmentalities

> I have however seen photographs of it recorded upon an optical instrument
> called a camera. As to "God" and its lay version: "Being" I have never
> actually seen any photographs or evidence that they exist - perhaps you
> have?

Well, I would say you are almost always seeing Being (that fact that at
least some beings are). Even when you dream you see that some virtual
entities/energies/impressions are, but you don't realize it. Awake!

Tudor Georgescu

http://intellect-club.nl.eu.org

  • RE: electronique sillicide bombardmentalities
    • From: amscult