Re: electronique sillicide bombardmentalities

>From: "Tudor Georgescu" <tgeorgescu@xxxxxxx>
>To: <heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: electronique sillicide bombardmentalities
>Date: Sun, Jul 25, 2004, 11:42 am

Jud to mP:
>> I have however seen photographs of it recorded upon an optical instrument
>> called a camera. As to "God" and its lay version: "Being" I have never
>> actually seen any photographs or evidence that they exist - perhaps you
>> have?

Tude to Jud:
> Well, I would say you are almost always seeing Being (that fact that at
> least some beings are). Even when you dream you see that some virtual
> entities/energies/impressions are, but you don't realize it. Awake!

mP to both:
One can see and photograph visible beings; one can hear and record audible
beings; etc; but one can not see or hear being since it is not a being; one
can think being though...

...and for the same reason, being is not a lay or any other version of god
since god is a being and being is not a being (and so can not be any version
or model or example etc of a being)... think again mes amis!

regards

michaelP

  • RE: electronique sillicide bombardmentalities
    • From: Bob Guevara