RE: electronique sillicide bombardmentalities

Quoting Tudor Georgescu <tgeorgescu@xxxxxxx>:

> > I have however seen photographs of it recorded upon an optical instrument
> > called a camera. As to "God" and its lay version: "Being" I have never
> > actually seen any photographs or evidence that they exist - perhaps you
> > have?
>
> Well, I would say you are almost always seeing Being (that fact that at
> least some beings are). Even when you dream you see that some virtual
> entities/energies/impressions are, but you don't realize it. Awake!

i SAW THE EXHIBIT OF PHOTOGRAPHS OF ___________________ FROM gERMANY 1920'S THU
1950'S AT THE MET IN NY.; tHEY SHOW THE HOW OF PHENOMENOLOGY : HOW BEINGS,
DASEIN BEINGS, SHOW THEMSELVES FROM OUT OF THEMSELVES.

REGARDS FROM THE LAND WHERE ALL IS INVISABLE,

aLLEN