Re: no -- where?

Michael tragically poeted:

>I read today
>of little children
>their bodies broken

but, it's all about the oilwars Michael, you know the Caucasus is
an oil rich region with Chechnya vital for the pipelines. When the
Yukos-Texas deal finally collapsed a week ago, the shit started to
happen and within one week we have: two airliners down near Tula
and Rostov, a suicide bombing outside a Moscow metro station and
the school massacre in Beslan. The West, especially the USA, the UK
and Israel, has highjacked the Chechen cause to use it as a weapon
against Russia, i.e. to undermine its political stability and grab its
mineral resources. As Putin said today: "...somebody wants to cut
a fat piece of our country, and somebody still helps them, because
of worring that Russia is nuclear state, and Russia is the danger for
their plans to rule the world..."

yours,
Jan