Les Plumes

Dear Gary,
Just been looking at my statistics for EE. Your page:
*The Poems of Gary Moore - Les Plumes* is getting a remarkable amount of
visitors at the moment [over 60 this morning] - more than any of your other
pages.
I thought you might find this bit of information interesting?

Just to remind you - this is the URL address.

_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/lesplumes.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/lesplumes.htm)

Regards,
Jud

Personal Website:

_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---