Fwd: Re: [nominalism] Les Plumes

Gary Moore <gottlos752004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 05:42:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gary Moore
Subject: Re: [nominalism] Les Plumes
To: nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Jud,
Do you want more poems? I merely have about sixty pounds.

On a more serious note, I am trying to write an article on Hans Jonas' THE GNOSTIC RELIGION, Dan Brown's THE DA VINCI CODE, and what the novel's popularity means for the world. Is anyone out there familiar with the texts involved?

'Sincerely'
Gary C. Moore

gevans613@xxxxxxx wrote:

Dear Gary,
Just been looking at my statistics for EE. Your page:
*The Poems of Gary Moore - Les Plumes* is getting a remarkable amount of visitors at the moment [over 60 this morning] - more than any of your other pages.
I thought you might find this bit of information interesting?

Just to remind you - this is the URL address.

http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/lesplumes.htm

Regards,
Jud

Personal Website: