ontological difference sept 2000

peep,

I have been looking at the sept 2000 discussions on the ontological difference. I'm still with my thoughts at this time. It seeems one always has to begin again and again recovering so to speak a certain conduct (hsing) or comportment (verhalten) in order to interact or stay connected with a cleared situation. Just like there is no end to disassociating ourselves from the alienating identifications of the societal in order to embrace a social justice that really strengthens relationships by helping people to establish themselves in a clearing through a worlding of the world, what heidegger would call the "for-the-sake of...". So I wrote addressing myself to Micheal Eldred back them to reach into our archival memory which at this time is more philosophical than it has been all of this year:

The basic question is: "How does one effectively twist out of
metaphysical thinking?"

As I said this involves the ability to continously think backwards,
always to the earlier, towards the prior, back, back. It happens, or
it is given, through the projection of the understanding upon the
FOR-THE-SAKE-OF-WHICH.

FOR-THE-SAKE-OF-WHICH=WORLD where equality('=') doesn't seem to operate
like a copula. In fact, learning to deconstruct the operation of the
copula when you are turning a sentence is a twisting free from the OD
that indicates the limits of language, that which is impossible to
disclose in words and so the very limit of the projection of the
understanding in so far as it can be communicated through words or some
expert linguistic competence which are just not rich enough for the
phenomenal worlding of an event of thinking

feb 22 2000

tympan

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling get-togethers. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.