michaelP
Guardian | Take our word for it
http://www.guardian.co.uk/print/0,3858,5033695-103425,00.html
Friday, October 15, 2004

A champion bit of writing - it certainly stirred the thick porridge of my
phlegmatic northern dejeuner and brightened my day.
Thanks for posting it. Now I have your preserved in amber as...*A Guardian
Reader.* ;-) I only get one paper a week now - the Observer, though I read
the Guardian in my barber's. I have been reading The Observer [not the same
paper] for over 55-years now. I find that it has changed a lot over the
years - dumbed down quite a bit. Less literacy crit and more on architecture,
pop-music and women's styles and other less interesting stuff [as far as I am
concerned.]

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---