Re: upper case beheaded

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

just thought I'd amuse myself with just capturing the bits in caps that
occurred in my last clash with Jud; all from Jud (there were none from me).
It is interesting that even without the caps the tone in the bits below
throughout is shouty.

regards

michaelP

Jud:
As I have CONTINUALLY remarked on the list. I use caps only for EMPHASIS
not for shouting.
I speak emphatically [employ emphasis] because I *know where I am going*
and speak confidently I am not beset by the doubts and uncertainly, and the
slings and arrows of outrageously incomplete thought-through notions of holy
doctrine.
I see myself as being above the petty sqabbling over hermenaetical minutia
which haunts all Heideggerians [see the constant arguments and bickering
which have decimated this list. This constant bickering has led to a series of
theatrical flounces-off the list back into the murky obscurity from whence
they came.] So as the Heidyites shuffle aimlessly towards their assignation
with their infinite enfoldment in the arms of the spiritual embodiment of
their blessed *Being* and the obligitory choirs of angels of beatitude and
transcendental transfiguration. [by courtesy of the Classical Konviktskirche
(Seminary Church) in Freiburg] I stand alone REJECTING ALL of Heidegger as
utter tripe. The fresh air is bracing out here Michael you should try it.
;-)

A word about my capitalised e-mail address while I am at it. It was a
mistake. I didn't realise that my cap-lock was on when I signed up.
It must be a peculiarity of the spoons server, because ALL of the yahoo
groups [including the Heidegger dialog list render it in lower case.
I wouldn't even know where to set about changing it now.

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---