Re: For *Being* aka *GOD.* Michael, Fred and Suleyman

R.B.M.deBakker@xxxxxx writes:

A good piece of rhetorical writing rene - you'd make a wonderful
anti-Heideggerian. Ever thought about it? ;-)

the thought has always been near, Jud. In fact one has to be antiheidegger
in order to find one's ownmost, a trap of one's own, as Hannah wrote, and
find out much later.
Your critics touch the Heideggerians who follow a leader, and therefore
need an 'interpretation' of their own. But you have the hybris to go for the
leader
- but suddenly you're getting so dumb - every time you see anti-Heidegger
pulp,
you're convinced to have won the lottery. "I knew it."

"i knew it" is rancor, not philosophy. Find the 'fatherland', the trap, of
that rancor,
that's worth thousand times more than anti-Hun sarcasm.

otherwise sometimes somebody -not just anybody- gets very annoyed.

Jud:
In all fairness Rene it is not just antiHeidegger pulp I bring to the list —
but genuine questions regarding Heidegger's
invalid or incorrect reasoning — contradictions — gross errors and
mistakes. The ontological *U-turn* I brought up today — which was completely ignored
by Michael
[yes, a *follow-my-leader_Heideggerian not distinguished by your type of
more independent: *think-for-myself- ontology] but nevertheless, one would
assume that a complete turnaround on Heidegger's part would have disturbed the
still pond of his misunderstanding a TINY bit and caused at least a cognitive
ripple or two? The result? A letter about my method of emphasis which every
damn Jack and Jill on the list knows is for emphasis only BECAUSE I HAVE SAID SO
- SO MANY TIMES.

*Rancor* rather than *philosophy?* I think not — but rather a *rancorous
philosophy* being a rejection of that which poses as *philosophy* and is
no more than a young man's right-wing vexation ossified in middle age into a
disasterous frustration — an anti-Catholic spite spliced to God in
masqueraded as a member of the ontological laity.

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---