Re: anti or antique heidegger?

There might be something to this. Is it 'essential predication' or something
less?

If it was less, then it would be highly arguable as to it's reality, no?

So he says.

To be 'essentially predicated' as to the act, which in this case was to be
in agreement, sympathy, with a particular political expression, seems to me
absurd. Always at the moment, it was never even understood, that was purely
and simply so. If it was understood as so at the moment, then it would be in
agreement universally as to it's ultimate practical nature, which it never
was. It was hidden, undisclosed, and even cloaked in something else, wunder.
So it was not yet of any consequence.

He says assertions which are universally true, based on hindsight. This
wilderville was only turning around onto it's self, seeming to reflect on a
lust which empathized with only what was expected, a sort of technological
solution, which then blossomed into madness. We are not yet free anywhere of
that yet. As you can still see, there are no solutions working. The climate
changes daily, and we only report on that. So it changes for the worst, and
we still wait and only comment. Yet what is not yet a priority is the
beginning of the 'reckoning' as our own has stated, amigoes.

Yet the earth continues to get scalded by us, as we drive along the desert
highway. When will we understand a thing?