Re: all or nothing at all, part 3

to help the flow and bring on a little chuckle (hopefully), here's a joke I
once many years ago posted to TheList. On the difference between two
non-beings:

A thinker who thought he thought best with coffee, got up and went for his
morning coffee-think at the local restaurant. He sat down at the table,
thankfully alone, and presently a waiter came to his table and asked the
thinker what he wanted. The thinker, without thinking, immediately replied
"I'd like a coffee with cream, please", whereupon the waiter looked pained
and said "we have no cream". The thinker sighed and said "OK, I'll have a
coffee with milk, please", whereupon the waiter almost audibly groaned and
said "sorry, sir, we have no milk either". The thinker took this news
philosophically and pondered while the waiter waited patiently for his
order. Eventually the thinker looked up from his reveries and said "OK, I'll
have the coffee without cream, please". The waiter smiled, the wait was
worth it.

regards

michaelP