Re: What is Jud's Rubbish Doing Here?

calypso_1001_2000@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Calypso (truncated):
The knuckle duster becomes clear and present. Can you see
that? If you cannot then you will never not be sworn
at and treated like a troll by present and future list
members, and that might be a shame because you do have
grit but you are so imposingly aggressive and so often
utterly wrong-headed when it comes to Heidegger and
the list members. You have something to learn here,
and not only about Heidegger.

Jud:
You are wrong Calypso - well-intentioned but incorrect. The same thing
happened to Anthony Crifasi who the cult turned in upon like ravening wolves and
eventually drove from the list. He was always inoffensive - politely cold and
unremitting, and he was certainly dedicated to his Catholic Thomist position.
He consistently offered a logical case, [from his own position] but
finely-argued opposition is what riles them and it is this that frightens them and
which they studiously ignore - then would come the predictable ad hom. Every
pay-night the drunk would post a diatribe of abuse as regular as clockwork -
you could take bets on it. Nobody on this list EVER protested against this
*mis-sophy* - their mouths remained zipped in EXACTLY the same way they have
done in my case. Anthony, Doc Eldred and others perhaps were maybe too
sensitive. I am not, and I am CERTAINLY not going to turn the other cheek, which
is what you are proposing. I shall continue to go on criticising what I
perceive as an evil trojan which has insinuated itself into western philosophy and
turned it into a domain which attracts skinheads. I am NOT saying that they
are ALL thugs - just follow the swearwords which point to them and which
archivally will ALWAYS point to them.
Anthony never responded to their vile ad hom, Dr Eldred didn't either, his
contempt for them was a dish that he liked to eat cold. He never [as far as I
can remember] responded to their abuse in kind - I do - that's the
difference. But I've had enough of it now. If they want to trash the list and shit in
their own nest that's up to them. It's all gone into the archive and their
behaviour can be tracked for anyone interested enough to check it out the
future anyway.

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---