Re: incubation

renerecently:

> Trawny explains in a short note Heidegger's word of
> an incubation of the principle of reason, lasting
> more than 2000 years.

rene, help me: do you mean here the leibnitzean nothing happens without a
reason (ground)? every thing has a be-cause? only nothing happens with out a
reason...? no-thing IS without reason (ground)? Is this the leap that looks
back in the change of tone from beings (nothing is without reason) to be-ing
(nothing IS without reason)? One heck of a dizzying stimmung!

Heidegger:
"Sein und Grund: das Selbe. Sein: der Ab-grund"
{be-ing and reason: the same. Be-ing: the abyss}

but if be-ing (the groundless, the abyssal) [is] the same as reason (the
ground that grounds beings) then be-ing is the groundless grounding; wow!

Is this incubation, the deferred/differed sending of be-ing, the all ways
coming never present?

Sounds like a bachian fugue to me...

regards

michaelP