Re: The heidegger list - PLEASE READ

In a message dated 11/26/04 11:45:32 AM, ma@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Our project was not about providing a
> public or academic or political service, discharging a societal duty, or
> providing platforms for this or that political organization or orientation -
> rather, it was about changing life - the life we think and live - right at
> the
> present moment.

i want to thank you for the many years i have been on this list, with only
occasional comment. i'm a lawyer, an ex-undergrad-philosophy-major, and do not
have the current argot or information to enter into meaningful participation.

but i enjoyed the material i read over the years. as a lurker, i got a
great deal out of it. i appreciate all the hard work that went into it over the
years. please do not feel that it was in vain, or was misunderstood by those
who were not trying to do so.

i'm sorry that you have found that the tone of this group has degenerated
into a political scolding.

if you secretly start another, please let me know.

bob

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---