Re: NEW/OLD HEIDEGGER LIST / Malgosia

Hi Malgosia,

Thank you for the link.

We have been discussing the archives at the new list. My understanding from what your wrote is that the archives are in tarred and gzipped files? I know you are going to make them available at dirftline.com and some of us have them on our hardrives going back years but is it possible to make the Heidegger list archives available for download as a whole from somewhere?

regards,
Ariosto

Well, since my name has been invoked, a Google search for

mailing lists hosting archives

brings up, as the first item, this interesting URL: