Re: [mpisgmedia] DMRC penalised for punctuality [news report - IT Park case]

The Pioneer has also been running a series of MPD-2021
by some "ufionline.org",who seem 2 be SPA profs etc.

When oh when is the mpisg going to organise an online
"bloggy" where objections can be focussed chapter wise
to this bloody MPD-2021 draft ?

Sarbajit