Re: [mpisgmedia] rules of data collection for your study

my point re RTI in this or discom case is only that
purposes for which information is sought need to be
distinguished. insufficient secondary data seriously
hampers courses at school of planning. this is not so
much about students right to info as about every one's
responsibility to inform students. especially in view
of the activist / glamorous / controversy connotations
of use of RTI, i am acutely uncomfortable about
accessing info for institutional academic purposes via
RTI.

=== message truncated ===