Re: [mpisgmedia] MPD2021

--- mrigya_13 <mrigya_13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have received a letter requesting me to present my
> objection/suggestions before the board of enquiry at
> 9:30 a.m. on 3 Oct in Phd chanber of COmmerce (?)
>

> has anyone else received it?

yes. same. rajinder, ashok, nizamuddin and I. (others
plan to start calling and asking)

i wonder how many are called at 9:30 and who is The
Board and why PHDCC. i hope it isn't
"interactive-workshop" that new DDA VC was mulling in
HT interview. we will insist on personal hearing (in
s'garhi hearing letters had said "public hearing
notice" and while we wanted to go in together since
the site was the same and responses inter-connected
they made us appear one by one before a dozen men
seated in boardroom-style)

i am glad they did not find mine "inconsequential,
trivial or irrelevant" under Rule-9. but i do not know
what is there to "present" in it. i only suggested
Board members read the constitution, dd act and dmp-62
and dmp-2001 and watch matrix and reflect on a few
things including former J Shamit Mukherji before
starting. i did offer help with fixing glaring
techno-legal defects in the document and could present
offer, in Expression-of-Interest style. will call
tomorrow and ask if they have ppt.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Folow-ups
  • Re: [mpisgmedia] MPD2021