Re: [mpisgmedia] MPD2021

I have received a letter requesting me to present my objection/suggestions before the board of enquiry at 9:30 a.m. on 3 Oct in Phd chanber of COmmerce (?)

has anyone else received it?

"Master plan issues in media" wrote:

Secy is Pr Comm-cum-Secy under whose signature Public
Notice is issued and to whom we address
objections/suggestions.

I read the same in Rule-9 and am relying on it in a
response i am suddenly enthused (by Dunu Roy/VP Singh)
to file to a subsequent Public Notice.

=== message truncated ===