Re: [mpisgmedia] PA-CCS "Delhi Power: From Privatisation to Competition"

I am looking at dvb privatisation in an entirely new
way in context of dmp2021 and industries engagement.
Will post you soon.

Re: peoples action + ccs - its good to see that all
these colluders - DERC - BSES - RWAs have openly
exposed themselves as being hand in glove. What have
these RWAs / CCSs achieved on Power utilities? ZILCH.

Here's how they f***ed up..

1) RWA's stumbled on electronic meters. Now there is
enough scientific "proof" to show that all those
Chinese meters are OK. Where are Sanjay Kaul and
Tandon now? F***ing incompetence of the highest order.

2) The 10% rollback ? Its OUR money being skimmed by
DISCOMS in collusion with these UNDP NGO's - they have
got Dunu Roys for the slums and Sanjay Kauls for the
RWAs.

--- Gita Dewan Verma <purplepapaya36@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> | did anyone go for this? see a press report?
> | anyone go for RTI people Jansunwayi re DJB today?
>
> | anyone looking at delhi utilities wrt parent
> regime
> | (DD act) rather than intermediate (DVB/DJB) one?

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

Folow-ups
  • Re: [mpisgmedia] PA-CCS power, Jansunwayi water (& RTI privatization?)
    • From: Gita Dewan Verma