Re: [mpisgmedia] dmp2021: now disability expert/PIL-ngo spl hearing!

Hi Gita,

Had just posted the same thing with ref to a
newkerala.com story as a followup to poonam's earlier
post.

Have spoken to a nice chap at ncpedp called parvinder
singh in-charge of this project. They were called in
for the Oct.29 meet only after the personal
intervention of the CM Shielaji. I dont think theirs
was a special hearing, but they were also "invited".
Damn, why not me?? My PR seems to be going downhill
these days, must ask Ms.Dhar at DDA for some tips.

Sarbajit