[mpisgmedia] JNUrban Renewal Mission

I read the mail and this is what I have to say.
There are so many beautiful things that can be done in the name of Jawaharlal Nehru. I can think of some myself.
This mission looking at the way its and the way it is progressing will only bring destruction not only urban areas, but also our historic heritage areas which has no protection and very vulnerable. There is a lot of work that is required to be done ....... Why is it in the name of Panditji? he would not have accepted this at all.
What is wrong with all of us. Cannot we be more responsible .....

Nalini