[mpisgmedia] updated IT Park page on DMRC website: Request for information

Mr Anuj Dayal,
CPRO & CPIO, DMRC

Dear Mr Dayal,

Wish you a happy new year and congratulations for
Prime Minister's praise and confidence that other
cities look forward to metros and DMRC expertise and
for announcement of proposed unified metro authority
in tandem with JnNURM. Congratulations also for DMRC
website updating, apropos which I notice that:

(a) on updated IT Park page the fact that the building
has been built without building permit, as per DMRC
affidavits in my writ petition, is not mentioned
(notwithstanding the demolitions underway by order of
Court)

(b) financial plan that DMRC has claimed, in its
affidavits in my writ petition, justifies its property
development is also not available (even as PM has
praised DMRC for exemplary planning)

(c) details of and statutory basis and organisational
structure for consultancy by DMRC are also not
available (even as PM has expressed confidence that
expertise of DMRC will be of use to other cities)

(d) even the 17 "manuals" corresponding to
s.4(1)(b)(i)-(xvii) of the Right to Information Act,
2005, mandatory to have been published by mid October,
are not available

I assume (and request you to confirm) that you have
rejected my requests for website publication of the
above, etc, under s.4(1)(b) or s.4(1)(c) of RTI Act,
made vide emls dated 18.10.05, 25.10.05 and 08.11.05,
archived at:
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00617.shtml
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00639.shtml
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00664.shtml

I request in respect of the above, by e-mail, whatever
information is available in electronic format with you
(in terms of s.4(4) of RTI Act). In regard to
s.4(1)(b) please provide me information about only the
property development / disposal, consultancy and PR
departments and Board of DMRC.

I also request the following under s.4(1)(d) of RTI
Act (as person affected, in view of my writ petition
pending before Delhi High Court and my prior requests
with reference to it, by DMRC decision to update the
IT Park page on its website in this manner):
(1) details of building permit (if obtained subsequent
to DMRC affidavits) for first block whose photograph
has been added
(2) details of building permits (if obtained) and / or
awards of work (if commissioned) for second and third
blocks that are mentioned in the text

I request that you most expeditiously either refuse or
provide / agree to provide to me the requested
information.

Yours sincerely
Gita Dewan Verma, Planner

Just $16.99/mo. or less.