[mpisgmedia] REquest to MoUD regarding EOI

Subhash Chandra, Under Secretary,
Ministry of Urban Development, Nirman Bhawan, New
Delhi 110 011

Subject: Expression of Interest

Dear Mr. Chandra

I am teaching in the School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi and have received the following mail inviting EOI for a GOI_UNDP project on 'Capacity Building for Decentralised Urban Governance' from a friend. I have been unable to locate it on the website of the MUD. It is to request that the url of the website and any other relevant information may please be provided so as to circulate it amongst my faculty collegues,.
Kindly also let me know which are the state level agencies in the four states and sixteen ULBs participating in this project?

Thanks and regards

Poonam Prakash
Faculty, Department of Physical Planning
School of Planning and Architecture,
4-B, I.P.Estate, New Delhi

Invitation for Expression of Interest to participate

Checked by AVG Free Edition.