ftp: architectural design application

Dear Networkers,

Can anyone help me locate (approximately) an architectural application (by
ftp) which will allow me to input my requirements, aesthetic tastes and
envirmonmental information regarding the design of a home, in layperson's
terms, and will output design options? Specifically, I would hope it would
take into account such factors as, eg, geographical info, available
materials, climate info, population density, and so on. Is there such a
program?
Send any info privately unless it may be of wide interest.
Please forgive me if this request is not entirely relevant to your list.

Amicably :-),

Michelle Forster
mforster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx