Re: that result can be an invention...

I think you are really beginning to confuse the issue here,
Patrick.

A 'planned calendrical coincidence' is more or less an
oxymoron.

for example
I know someone that wanted their child born on the vernal
equinox, thus conception was done 9 months prior. This
'predestination' plan did not work out, however.

I was born on the vernal equinox, and my parent's wedding
anniversary happens to be 9 months prior, the summer
solstice. All completely coincidental.

Was my older brother then predestined to have a near fatal
auto accident and lateral brain lobotomy also on the vernal
equinox in the same hospital where I was born? No, but
nonetheless, this calendrical coincidence did occur and thus
offered me the opportunity to witness and even participate
within a reenactment of my parent's anxiously driving to the
hospital early in the morning on the vernal equinox.

Do I now consider my older brother also my lobotomized
schizophrenic twin? I certainly can if I want to.

I'm into (playing) augury, but not predestination (because I
believe completely in free will).

I like keeping an eye out for signs.

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...