RE: Another twist on overcoming

> Absendedatum: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 21:31:33 -0400
> An: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Von: paul.murphy@xxxxxxxxxxx (Paul Murphy)
> Betreff: RE: Another twist on overcoming
> Antworten an: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul Murphy:
do you see any difference between the Ge-Stell of modern technology
and, what I call, the 'Information Ge-Stell'? I know Heideggers late
reflections on the distinction between language as poetry and
language as information. But does it make any difference in the case
of the Web? Is this a kind of 'weak technology' as Vattimo would say?
is it ein Aufblitzen des Ereignisses? what is the meaning of Hs
'metaphor' concerning the 'negative' (in a photographic sense)?
Rafael