Re: grave thots on a great hack

but in it there's some ontological shame and humiliation there

if they are deceiving and concealing then they must be humiliated or be
ashamed for something childlike in dimension. Or someone else is deceiving
them, and for Bushters, it may be their dread of the Almighty. What
motivates them is not the oil for profits but the stern reproach of their
elders, who simply may be a Texas gran daddy.

these bushters will attach any means and causes to what they want to do, and
as head of the national pornographic society of America, they do it by
turning away, leaving the bored to do it alone.

the central image for the pornographic sadism is the missile and laser
system which they term 'precise' and 'surgical' alluding to deriving some
perfect pleasure in the ejaculatory mission of expunging a mass of weapons

of course those they don't kill or maim for life, they have to smoke out
with other means, ultimately in closed rooms of detention, tickling to death
the detainee, and to amuse and to invigorate with passion, or 'hot tempered
times' they need to the naked mass writhing visibly in videoed sequences.
they did this intentionally to further humiliate and scarce or 'terrorize'
the one waiting for their deserved treatments too.

so they did to redirect the attention from the undocumented as yet missile
and laser assaults

for they abused their clients just as their daddies did abuse them. Bushter
junior has to to do this Texas style, in a big way, to appease only his
conscience to prove he is a real man to his daddy who was the most lude who
wasted 140,000 fleeing Iraqis in the desert in a few days

but I think they have pretty much shot their whole and final wad and are now
asking for assistance from the west to take their rightful turn in the gang
rape of Iraq, Afghanistan and Israel.

chaosers

john d good