Re: Get Rid of Those Letters Quick!

R.B.M.deBakker@xxxxxx writes:

Rene:
Jud, No. 26 is recommended, a letter to Hanna Arendt about his
alleged antisemitism. It appears that where Heidegger was, there
were always also many many Jews.

Jud:
As Hannah herself said — he was an inveterate liar. There were also many
Jews all over Germany - who were visible to all the other Germans.
There are also many blacks, orientals, Indians and Pakistanis in Britain.
That does not mean than one must hate them — or have them all shipped out of
the country — or worse.
It is perfectly possible for certain people [I am not amongst them] to
dislike their habits, their dress
even the way they look — but that does not mean that their blood is
*inferior* or that they are part of some
imagined *international conspiracy.* In Britain the most popular national
food is now Tandoori Chicken, this Indian dish has overtaken
the traditional Roast Beef of Lode England and the other typically British
meals. Our music is heavily influenced by African and Caribbean rhythms,
many [perhaps most] of our pop music has been composed by Jews, who have
always been very active in the music industry.
There have I am sure you know been riots in working class deprived areas of
Britain where there is high unemployment and a large ethnic presence.
Many of the Jews that Heidegger was anxious to remove from the university
came from German families whose anscesters arrived in Germany hundreds of
years ago. They considered themselves to be German, spoke accentless German,
loved German culture in many cases has fought for Germany during WW1 - possible
in some cases being in the same trench as Heidegger.

What is so wonderful about the mythic past of the German people? They were
just hairy-assed barbarian tribesmen just like the rest of the European
tribes? We ALL had our primitive gods, our epic battles, our bards and poets and
our rivers and mountains.
To worship such a remembrance of time gone by and elevate it in such sickly
kitsch manner to such a magnitude that only those who carry the genes of such
a tribe are considered person grata within the boundaries of the Reich is
pathetic.

Rene:
I understand your acrimony. Jud Evans personally unmasking the
Heidegger conspiratione. I told you: stop it, but still you go on,
and harm yourself. I don't like to see it, but it's your choice.

Jud:
Listen Rene - you may be the fuhrer in your own little world of your
imagination. You may be able to order the shelf-girls around and bully the tea-lady,
but your fiefdom doesn't reach to these shores.
You don't tell me what I can do or say — capisce? When the Heideggerian
millennium dawns and the Nazi hordes have taken over Europe and the oven chimneys
begin to belch smoke again you and your trannie friends can issue your
orders once more — but not yet Rene...not yet.
Heidegger and his ilk NEED to be unmasked — the effects of the cover-up are
still alive and kicking - I see it as a duty, an obligation and a
responsibility.

Rene:
Contrary to Tympan, i think that this sort of painful confrontation
is precisely what we need, and what has been left out in the pre-Iraq
period.

Jud:
It is only painful for those who have internalised the "Being" crap, or
wallow in the will to will of self-hyperbolisation.
I don't find it all painful to point out to people that picking their nose
is disgusting, and for me Heideggerianism is the philosophical
equivalent of picking one's nose.

Rene:
Jud -thanks for doing it- denies the existence of a subject,
but...merrily goes on predicating of a subject.

Rene:
As usual Rene - you have got the whole thing ass-about-face.
It's not subject or object that I deny, its the existence of the *existence*
or *Being" of such entities that I reject.
Only if he had rejected *Existence* and *Being* would Heidegger have truly
*overcome* metaphysics.
But no, he preferred to continue blindfolded — obsessed with building a
rival Heilsgeschichte to the
Catholic one he absorbed during his seminary days to spite those who had
rejected him

Rene:
As long as the basis is not sound, EVERYTHING built on it, must be out of
tune too.
We're doing, trying, philosophy, a fundamental occupation.

Jud:
Heidegger's Grundbegriffe isn't worth the paper it is written on — it is
childish, nekulterny rubbish.

Rene:
Contrary to Michael, i give a great damn about false accusations.
Would he really have been an antisemite - for instance talk about
Jews like Jud about Arabs

Jud:
It's not the Arabs I dislike, it's the way they behave. I don't like the
way the Jews behave in relation to the Arabs, I don't
like the way those Americans carry-on who support Bush and the Jewish clique
that pull the strings and control the Shitehouse, I don't like the policies
of Tony Blair in the Downing Street toilet that used to be a premier's
residence and the creeps who supported the war, I don't like the way the man up the
road beats his dog - BUT I DON'T DISLIKE OR HATE THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE
OR NATIONALITY.

Rene:
- then i too would not have much faith
in the European morning of Hoelderlin and Heidegger. But he just
can't be antisemite...

Jud:
If people still accuse Heidegger of being an Anti-Semite then its HIS FAULT,
for he made the mistake of not destroying
all the incriminating letters and bumping off people like Jaspers, before
Jaspers of the Jewish wife opened up his mouth to the De-Nazification
Tribunal about Heidegger's claims of a *Jewish world-wide conspiracy.*

Regards,

Jud

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---

  • Re: "I see it as a duty, an obligation and a responsibility."
    • From: James Garrabrant