Re: "I see it as a duty, an obligation and a responsibility."

a03jamga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I assumed my name was on all my outgoing emails. I would not say anything
here that I would not say in public, as this is public.

My name is James Garrabrant. I live in Sweden. My telephone number is +46
500 410068. Your description of me is entirely wrong and I have no need to
justify why.

What you have done is called FLAMING. And I'm certain it is not allowed
via this mailing list.

Jud:
My description of you is based upon the cyber-persona you projected in your
hate mail as
being a very youthful, inadequately educated male teenager, [hence to
reference to zits] bereft of any understanding of what is meant
by war and Nazi warmongers like Heidegger. Your choice of language and your
amazing attack on cultural programmes devoted to an investigation of
the historical circumstances which led up to WWII and the nature of that
conflagration, suggested that you were an American high school boy who would
rather watch the kind of vacuous rubbish that constitutes most of the TV output
in the United States, which dovetails perfectly
with the zombification process that is Heideggerianism, and constitutes a
roughly equivalent level of intellectual stimulation.

It was YOU that initiated this *FLAMING* by a *NEEDLESS* and thoroughly
uncalled-for PERSONAL attack.
I have been attacking HEIDEGGER'S behaviour and his maniacal ideas on this
list for years as is well known, and my reasons for
attacking him are well known. I HAVE NEVER and NEVER and WILL NEVER attack
people personally UNLESS THEY ATTACK ME FIRST.

James:
I'm taking the liberty to ignore your strawmen and your extremely
offensive temperament. You may think you're using the invective quite
eloquently, but you're just wounding others because you are hateful and
are perhaps not fully comfortable with your arguments.

Jud:
I am only hateful towards the haters — and you are obviously a hater, what
else could somebody be who has actually
queried in public why hating based on race or nationality is wrong? If you
feel that I am not fully comfortable with my arguments
then post something serious to the list to which I will respond, then you
can see whether or not I am *comfortable with my arguments* and you can let us
see what you are made of intellectually.

James:.
Now, are you really open for discussion or are you going to continue
calling people names in order to make your emotive point?

Jud:
See above. I have been open for discussion on this list for many years and
will continue to be, and I have only EVER called people names
AFTER they have called me names. I shall continue to conduct myself in this
fashion. Ad hom will be reciprocated with ad hom.

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---