Re: "I see it as a duty, an obligation and a responsibility."

I assumed my name was on all my outgoing emails. I would not say anything here that I would not say in public, as this is public.

My name is James Garrabrant. I live in Sweden. My telephone number is +46 500 410068. Your description of me is entirely wrong and I have no need to justify why.

What you have done is called FLAMING. And I'm certain it is not allowed via this mailing list.

I'm taking the liberty to ignore your strawmen and your extremely offensive temperament. You may think you're using the invective quite eloquently, but you're just wounding others because you are hateful and are perhaps not fully comfortable with your arguments.

Now, are you really open for discussion or are you going to continue calling people names in order to make your emotive point?

James