what is this rubbish doing here?

Jud excretes this rubbish. What the hell is this doing
on a philosophy discussion list?

<Tympan the "sensitive" pseud writes:

At these times the only thing he seems good for is a
good fuck in the ass
before he is thrown away like garbage. It's not
crystal clear to me even after
your anecdote what you mean. At these times the only
thing he seems good for
is a good fuck in the ass before he is thrown away
like garbage
But it's certainly part of the collective prolepsis
thread but in our case
it's not just an issue of an insane individual but a
collective of mad
scientists working out a discovery. At these times the
only thing he seems good for
is a good fuck in the ass before he is thrown away
like garbage. It's not
crystal clear to me even after your anecdote what you
mean. At these times the
only thing he seems good for is a good fuck in the ass
before he is thrown
away like garbage. But it's certainly part of the
collective prolepsis thread
but in our case it's not just an issue of an insane
individual but a collective
of mad scientists working out a discovery. At these
times the only thing he
seems good for is a good fuck in the ass before he is
thrown away like
garbage. I think the important thing is just to assume
the discovery for no reason
and work "as if". At these times the only thing he
seems good for is a good
fuck in the ass before he is thrown away like garbage.
Do you think I know
where I am going from day to day? At these times the
only thing he seems good
for is a good fuck in the ass before he is thrown away
like garbage. No. I just
use my masculine intuition that's all and make
intelligent guesses about
what might lead to breakthroughs that catch or hook us
up like the strange
attractors that chaos theorists talk about. At these
times the only thing he seems
good for is a good fuck in the ass before he is thrown
away like garbage. It
is the vitality of these that leads to the emergence
of a complex system
such as a socioecological conversational circle or
thinking ecosystem. Of course
there is a lot tinkering and experimention involved
that's so much fun. At
these times the only thing he seems good for is a good
fuck in the ass before
he is thrown away like garbage. You hack away at a
thread in a unilateral
fashion and then somebody else starts to join in and
then another and suddenly
you have 'inflation', a flowering of creativity and
the unfolding of a
mutiplicity of threads. At these times the only thing
he seems good for is a good
fuck in the ass before he is thrown away like
garbage. It's not crystal clear
to me even after your anecdote what you mean. But
it's certainly part of the
collective prolepsis thread but in our case it's not
just an issue of an
insane individual but a collective of mad scientists
working out a discovery. I
think the important thing is just to assume the
discovery for no reason and
work "as if". At these times the only thing he seems
good for is a good fuck in
the ass before he is thrown away like garbage. Do you
think I know where I am
going from day to day? At these times the only thing
he seems good for is a
good fuck in the ass before he is thrown away like
garbage. No. I just use my
masculine intuition that's all and make intelligent
guesses about what might
lead to breakthroughs that catch or hook us up like
the strange attractors
that chaos theorists talk about. At these times the
only thing he seems good
for is a good fuck in the ass before he is thrown
away like garbage. It is the
vitality of these that leads to the emergence of a
complex system such as a
socioecological conversational circle or thinking
ecosystem. Of course there
is a lot tinkering and experimention involved that's
so much fun. At these
times the only thing he seems good for is a good fuck
in the ass before he is
thrown away like garbage. You hack away at a thread
in a unilateral fashion
and then somebody else starts to join in and then
another and suddenly you have
'inflation', a flowering of creativity and the
unfolding of a mutiplicity of
threads. This kind of activity I think happens both
at an individual level
and at a group level. At these times the only thing
he seems good for is a
good fuck in the ass before he is thrown away like
garbage. The 'hidden'
whatever this points to, let's say it could be an X
as da-Sign of the fourthfold or
something else; operates as a magnetic attractor
which is appealing somehow.
At these times the only thing he seems good for is a
good fuck in the ass
before he is thrown away like garbage. Threads
organized themselves in a complex
manner around bifurcation points in the manner of
corkscrewing vines and
reflect the beautiful design and patterning of
nature. At these times the only
thing he seems good for is a good fuck in the ass
before he is thrown away
like garbage. Anyway, It all seems to be grounded in
an education of the will
where long term solutions are found imo. At these
times the only thing he seems
good for is a good fuck in the ass before he is
thrown away like
garbage.This kind of activity I think happens both at
an individual level and at a group
level. At these times the only thing he seems good
for is a good fuck in the
ass before he is thrown away like garbage. The
'hidden' whatever this points
to, let's say it could be an X as da-Sign of the
fourthfold or something
else; operates as a magnetic attractor which is
appealing somehow. At these
times the only thing he seems good for is a good fuck
in the ass before he is
thrown away like garbage. Threads organized
themselves in a complex manner
around bifurcation points in the manner of
corkscrewing vines and reflect the
beautiful design and patterning of nature. At these
times the only thing he seems
good for is a good fuck in the ass before he is
thrown away like garbage.
Anyway, It all seems to be grounded in an education
of the will where long term
solutions are found imo. At these times the only
thing he seems good for is
a good fuck in the ass before he is thrown away like
garbage. I think the
important thing is just to assume the discovery for
no reason and work "as if".
At these times the only thing he seems good for is a
good fuck in the ass
before he is thrown away like garbage. Do you think I
know where I am going from
day to day? At these times the only thing he seems
good for is a good fuck
in the ass before he is thrown away like garbage. No.
I just use my masculine
intuition that's all and make intelligent guesses
about what might lead to
breakthroughs that catch or hook us up like the
strange attractors that chaos
theorists talk about. At these times the only thing
he seems good for is a
good fuck in the ass before he is thrown away like
garbage. It is the vitality
of these that leads to the emergence of a complex
system such as a
socioecological conversational circle or thinking
ecosystem. Of course there is a lot
tinkering and experimention involved that's so much
fun. At these times the
[...]

cheers

Calypso

=====
"men are something that must be overcome" [apo-calypso]