RE: demonization

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens baldypeep
Verzonden: vrijdag 26 november 2004 12:55
Aan: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: demonization

>From: "Bakker, R.B.M. de" <R.B.M.deBakker@xxxxxx>
>To: <heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: demonization
>Date: Fri, Nov 26, 2004, 11:23 am
>

> http://www.friesian.com/rockmore.htm
>
> "I appeal to the philosophers of all countries to unite and never again
> mention Heidegger or talk to another philosopher who defends Heidegger.
> This man was a devil. I mean, he behaved like a devil to his beloved
> teacher [Husserl], and he has a devilish influence on Germany."

But it's all OK, rene, since it matters not the least whether heidegger is
mentioned or not, his thinking is with us (because of what he showed
regarding what calls for thinking...). And anyway "devils" are for those who
spout good&evil about regardless, and do we care?

And, I don't know why you bothered to cite this Jud-like crap which is all
around like the pollution the democrats with their folk-wagons spew out
endlessly in the name of freedom...

I thought it is interesting for the public to know. The first Tommy
was Tom Friedman, and he came out as Tommy Warman. I repeat, not
that i'm proud of it, that on 10 September i warned for a war against
Iraq. That was intuition, but soon those who knew the situation in the
Middle East, warned too. But they were not heard.
Now i'm, Heidegger is talking of 'hearing'. But if you listen to Tom
Friedman, you're ears get bedeviled. Years they read his 'humanist' columns,
and they appear to be perfectly conciliable with war and the killing of
Semites. But thus is grave, very grave, and it happens under our nose.

And now there's Tommy Rockmore, who rocks us once more into sleep.

But all the world is awake now, except our philosophers who want to keep
everything down, so that the real shame, OUR Hesperic boys ruining others
and themselves, can go on.

i choose sides, Michael. But first one should know the enemy.
EMinem constantly poses the right questions:
How could we ALLOW a thing like Bin Laden, to happen? If we are indeed
so great and good as we say we are?
There's something very wrong, Michael, and it's about time it is really said.
Anyway, it cannnot not stay hidden. We have technology, and IT is after
total publicmaking, total uncovering. And that makes defenseless against
undercover machination, even if it happens in plain daylight.
The reddendum (justification) demands an instance, a subject. Not knowing the
evil that is spreading, means getting subjected and blinded by it. Blind
and deaf. But Heidegger encourages us to hear and see better, first our
own mortality. Ignoring is the danger. For a time things seem to go well.
But suddenly it's war again. Death via the background.

"Death around the corner".

That's why, Michael. Sufficient reason, i think

rene

regards

michaelBaldPeep

ps: now if we could begin a conversation regarding the daimon (say, eros),
now that would be interesting...