Re: authenticity again

> Lois- In his lecture on Hoelderlin's celebration of 'remembrance,'
> Heidegger says that 'homecoming' must pass through "that otherness
> from where alone a return home is possible" [GA 52, 189-90].
>
> Iain

Interesting. Would you mind also telling me what [GA 52..] stands for?
I'm afraid I have not read this and I would like to. And I don't know
quite where I might find it. I had not seen this in Heidegger, and it is
really one of the elements that has struck me as different between
Heidegger and Sartre, and, of course, Hegel.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

..Lois