[mpisgmedia] RTI request re DDA (wrt Akshardham Temple inauguration)

Shri BN Singh
Director [PRE&R]

Dear Sir,

Kindly refer to our prior correspondence, at:
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00643.shtml
wherein I had made, in an e-mail addressed to
designated PIOs/AAs, certain observations re RTI
administration in DDA and (alternative) request to
facilitate my RTI in respect of Authority meeting of
19.10.05, which I reiterate. (Despite not being a
PIO/AA, you had replied to my e-mail and in response I
had reiterated my requests re Authority meeting. I
have not heard from you since then or from designated
PIOs/AAs).

Meanwhile, there have been further developments on
matters relating to the Authority meeting of 19.10.05
and, in context of inauguration of Akshardham Temple
and with reference to your remark about politics and
DD Act, I seek now clarification of conformity with DD
Act of the expanding Games Village next to Akshardham
Temple, for which additional land acquisition was
reportedly approved at Authority meeting on 19.10.05.
In this regard, kindly refer also to:
(1)
MPISG communication dated 23.10.2004 to request,
inter-alia, that "responses received to IT Park Public
Notice be considered also "doubts" about the proposal
for locating the Games Village on riverbed, requiring
clearing in spirit of s.11A", (wrt news item,
'Manmohan, GoM get cracking with the Games', that
said, "Supreme Court's refusal to grant stay on
construction of the Akshardham temple on the Yamuna
river bed cleared all doubts about the location of
Games village"), at:
http://plan.architexturez.org/site/mpisg/riverbed/041023
(2)
The common observations of the Board / Committee
appointed by the Authority for Public Notice for
proposal to change land use for commercial IT Park on
the riverbed on all objections/suggestions (filed in
Additional Affidavit dated 18.10.2005 on behalf of DDA
in WP 6500/2005, Gita Dewan Verma v/s DMRC & Ors) that
proceed from: "It was informed that the building of IT
Park has already been constructed by DMRC, therefore
this is a case of de-facto approval of change of
landuse. The SSB did not appreciate the construction
of IT Park prior to change of landuse and is of the
view that such cases of de-facto approval will not be
considered and returned/rejected summarily in the
future...".

Thanking you and looking forward to your reply,

Yours sincerely
Gita Dewan Verma, Planner

cc: for continuing information
* PIO/AAs (as per last mail)
* mpisgmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://mail.yahoo.com

Folow-ups
  • Re: [mpisgmedia] s.4 (&s.6 problems re djb, dikshits, akshardham)
    • From: Gita Dewan Verma