Re: originary difficulty

dear Steven,
thanks for your well intending insertion regarding our debate over
Foucault. Your thoughts in no way detract from our thread, and they do
move closer to my point which was philosophical. I was more interested in
bringing to the fore that fact that Foucault's perceived obscurantism in
his early vs. later work results from philosophical questions he dealt
with (framed by Nietzsche and Heidegger). Going deeper into those
questions would make a big difference to those who choose to remain
outside the entire discussion therby remaining critical.

do i sound angry? don't mean to. just frustrated because we can't do the
kind of work here in DESIGN-L that might be better suited on the Foucault
list where Steven may be visiting from.

sp/n