Re: originary difficulty

The problem with the derrida list is the ultra-focus. A lot of literary
people but no designers/artists. My interest is to read Derrida with
designers.

I do agree that reading Derrida might tend to gel our comments into
an assemblage as opposed to flames flying in independent directions.
Our witing is already rather derridasque - given that it starts and stops
much like a conversation held in segments.

I am rather opposed to reading secondary sources. Most of them are sort
of off-key and not very good representations of Derrida, ie. Wigley. I
think that we would just start flaming again. Maybe, I should go get an
OCR are start posting some of it, just to see what happens.

- Ray