BEING AND TIME question

Anyone knowledgeable, here's a question for you:

_Being_and_Time_, Division I, Chapter 3, Section 14 (p91 of Macquarrie &
Robinson Translation [H.63]})
"Thus, to give a phenomenological description of the 'world'
will mean to exhibit the Being of those entities which are
present-at-hand within the world, and to fix it in concepts
which are categorical. Now the entities within the world
are Things -- Things of Nature, and Things 'invested with
value' ["wertbehaftete" Dinge].

Where does this "value" idea come from?...To whom is he referring? - I
mean what theory/what philosopher?...I know the "Nature" reference comes
>from Aristotle, but value I cannot figure. Just off the top of my head,
I think of Marx...Any Ideas?

Thanks for any information,

Erika Hall
erika.hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx