Re: An un-"nethical" suggestion

> At the risk of breaching a "nethics" that I am not all that familiar
> with, I feel oblidged to say that the tone of discussion in "CM vs
> the Heideggerians" is exactly what I wished to avoid by engaging
> myself in this particular discussion group dedicated to Heidegger.
> Previously the standard of debate has, in my mind, been of
> surprisingly high quality compared to a lot of other groups who are
> still too facinated by the media of the net itself to devote
> themselves to substantial issues. Even as a more passive participant,
> the exchange has been a pleasure to follow because of its
> dedicatedness. Now my machine is jammed with yet another pseudo-
> humorous "Heidegger Affair" that isn't going anywhere.
>
> If Mr. CM wishes to continue his battle, may I make a technical
> suggestion? Instead of sending 5-10 e-mails daily, could you
> please condense your replies into a single -- perhaps longer --
> message. You are contributing to an overload in the technically
> rather poor server that I am connected to.

Don't worry, fans, I'll cool it on the posts. I just had some time to kill
recently. But I think the devil's advocate persona is needed around here.
You guys are such Heidegger slaves! :-)

To be more Heideggerish than Heidegger: that means getting underway to get
over him as much as he was getting underway to get over metaphyics.

(Aphorism # 437 to clutter your mailbox)

Chris Morrissey
More C Communications Inc.
a Microsoft Solution Provider
http://www.moreC.com voice or fax 604.877.7731