An un-"nethical" suggestion

At the risk of breaching a "nethics" that I am not all that familiar
with, I feel oblidged to say that the tone of discussion in "CM vs
the Heideggerians" is exactly what I wished to avoid by engaging
myself in this particular discussion group dedicated to Heidegger.
Previously the standard of debate has, in my mind, been of
surprisingly high quality compared to a lot of other groups who are
still too facinated by the media of the net itself to devote
themselves to substantial issues. Even as a more passive participant,
the exchange has been a pleasure to follow because of its
dedicatedness. Now my machine is jammed with yet another pseudo-
humorous "Heidegger Affair" that isn't going anywhere.

If Mr. CM wishes to continue his battle, may I make a technical
suggestion? Instead of sending 5-10 e-mails daily, could you
please condense your replies into a single -- perhaps longer --
message. You are contributing to an overload in the technically
rather poor server that I am connected to.

Best wishes,

Panu