Re: The English as Proto Brits

In a message dated 26/10/2004 01:07:16 GMT Standard Time, phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

In article <fb.62e8759d.2eaab47b@xxxxxxx>, GEVANS613@xxxxxxx writes
> I am a Celt - no English blood [or any other] at all

This is getting a bit Blut und Boden.

>Some Germans [known as the English] live here now.
>The used our fair isle as an extra lebensraum long ago.

According to the latest received historical opinon, the English are, in
the main, descended from the pre-historic inhabitants of these islands.
--
Philip Baker

Jud:
Please tell me more Phil - I am all ears.

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---

  • Re: The English as Proto Brits